Since insurance companies are profit motivated there is great incentive for them to settle quickly in the case of serious injuries or brain injury. Their aim is to limit future exposure from a possible increase in symptoms. Legal advice can ensure someone has your long-term interests in mind.
Due to the nature of serious injuries they can create significant financial hardship. Compounding this is often times the inability to work for extended periods of time or complete loss of ability to work in their previous capacity. We have helped hundreds of injured West Australian's reclaim financial stability following serios injury.
Experience Advocating For Victims Of Serious Injuries
If you or a family member has been seriously injures because of someone else's negligence, we can assist with your claim, trial and achieving financial stability.
Some Types of Serious Injuries Include:
- Brain Injury
- Back And Spinal Injuries
- Injuries of the Pelvis
- Other Complex Litigation
Serious and catastrophic injury cases demand rigorous, trial-proven legal representation. AV Preeminent-rated* personal injury and workers' compensation lawyer Nikolas E. Parthemos provides exactly that.
Serious Injury covers a broad spectrum of:
- Head and brain injuries - Both those immediately diagnosed and those that take time to manifest e.g. cognitive and memory problems as well as other symptoms like mood issues
- Spinal cord injuries (including paraplegia, quadriplegia or other paralysis)
- Neck and back injuries - Including those sustained in car accidents and falls.
- Injuries that limit limb use or sensory perception - Including burns, amputation, permanent scarring or disfigurement
- Multiple fractures or major lacerations - Injuries typically sustained from motorcycle accidents, rundowns of pedestrians or bicyclists.